Stress is the state of the body of a human to react in the state of both sorrow and happiness. It is the response of the body to a particular state in which it is forced to act.
The stress has certain impacts on the health of the individual going through it. For this reason it becomes very necessary for the individual to learn about the stress, and to manage it more efficiently.
Here are some basic guidelines which a person can follow to get rid of stress:
- Early in the morning a person can do some mental or physical exercise which will help him to remain stress free for the entire day provided that this routine is done at one’s own will and for himself.
- Creating a to-do list will to remember all the activities he has to perform the following day otherwise when a person is stressed he tends to forget even the basic work. To overcome this problem is a very good practise to sit down every day in the morning and create lists which will supress the stress levels.
- It’s very necessary to speak out what’s in your mind to the people either at your office and the people at home. If you try to hide what’s really in your mind then then you end up speaking all the stupid and thoughtless things which causes drama and misunderstandings.
- The bad habits increase your stress levels than any other thing. If you don’t abuse your body then there will be no worry about the health diseases. Not eating properly is also as bad a habit as smoking or drinking so keep in mind to properly balance your diet and eat healthy.
- A good amount of sleep is always necessary because if you sleep less you tend to think irrationally. It has a negative effect on the mood and memory. It also increases the risk of heart attacks and strokes.
- Many people use caffeine to overcome the stress but it increases the activity of the nervous system and doesn’t let you fall asleep. So opt for some medicinal drinks instead of caffeine to curd your stress levels.
- Avoid alcohol as it doesn’t let you enter into the “deeper stages of sleep” and thus is bad for the stress levels. It makes a person feel drowsy and awakens you in the middle of the night.
- Be aware of the stress symptoms and if they appear try to work on your stress.
- Going out for a purposeless walk will work wonders on you stress as it gives you ample time to be with yourself which is the most difficult thing in the present world.
Lastly some medicines also help in overcoming the stress, medicines like Prozac and Xanax help a person whose stress is unavoidable but one should remember that this medication is a temporary treatment and one has to take out time for himself and change his lifestyle for a permanent solution to stress.