You need the following fruits to make the juice:
1. Apples – 2 medium
2. Carrots – 3 medium
3. Pears – 2 medium
4. Celery – 2 stalks
5. Turmeric Root – 2 thumb
6. Ginger Root – 1 thumb
7. Gralic – 2 thumb
8. A Lemon juice
Process all fruits ingredients in a juicer, shake or stir and serve on a daily bases.
The Benefits of all the fruits ingredients above is as follows:
1. Apple: Eating an Apple a day without peeling its skin can prevent high blood pressure. Apple’s skin is a resource richest of flavonoid that provides various health benefits, amongst others is to prevent ACE enzyme that causes hypertension, Apple is the fruit that keeps circulatory system healthy. Apple has insoluble fibers that lowers the cholesterol in body. It also have soluble fibers that boost the digestive system. This dual action of apple keeps heart healthy, and lowers your blood pressure. Add Apples today to your high blood pressure diet.
2. Carrot: Is the best friend of metabolic system and elimination system. Drink a glass of Carrot juice daily. It keeps the elimination system correct and hence reduces all back-up pressure of waste products in body. Therefore, blood pressure does not rise.
3. Pear: It is rich in anti oxidants, this fruit helps to control the blood pressure. It maintains the normal blood pressure.
4. Celery: It contains high levels of potassium and active compounds called phthalides, which have been found to lower blood pressure and promote a healthy circulatory system. Celery should be eaten raw or in juice form to get the maximum benefits.
5. Turmeric: It is a powerful anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antimicrobial, and anticancer agent. It aids digestion, especially that of fats, through increased bile production in the liver. It is also known to have anti-viral properties, increase energy levels, reduce high blood pressure, and promote healthy cholesterol levels.
6. Ginger: It has a long tradition of being very effective in alleviating symptoms of gastrointestinal distress. In herbal medicine, ginger is regarded as an excellent carminative (a substance which promotes the elimination of intestinal gas) and intestinal spasmolytic (a substance which relaxes and soothes the intestinal tract). Modern scientific research has revealed that ginger possesses numerous therapeutic properties including antioxidant effects, an ability to inhibit the formation of inflammatory compounds, and direct anti-inflammatory effects.
7. Garlic: It has been used for medicinal purposes to treat a variety of circulatory disorders such as high blood pressure, hardening of the arteries, high cholesterol, and coronary heart disease.
8. Lemon: It is a life saving food when your blood pressure rises. Drink a glass of luke warm lemon juice daily in morning. Daily use of lemon juice makes arteries and blood vessels flexible and soft. Hence the blood pressure is lowered down and begins to stay within normal range. So, you must include lemon in your high blood pressure diet.
Natural way to reduce Blood Pressure in the Body